Paradigma’s approach to organizational change is informed by social-organizational psychology. Organizational change has predictible phases, behavior, and success factors regardless of whether an organization is undergoing full transformation or project-level change.
Our goal is to work with leaders to ensure that stakeholders understand why change is occuring, have the support they need to make the change, and feel they were treated fairly in the processes, decisions, and outcomes of the change.
- change strategy
- organization and governance design
- process design
- leadership coaching
- stakeholder engagement and alignment
- communication planning & development
- training development & delivery
- development of performance support materials
- PCI Compliance
- Concur software and business workflow implementation
- Business process design
- Schedulesoft software implementation
- Data Center move / Application Transition
- Enterprise PC refresh
- Enterprise MFD / Printer refresh
- Business Objects / Business Analytics implementation
- IT Service Desk outsourcing
- IT Outsourcing
- SAP Pricing
- Pre-merger planning
- Post-merger integration
- Organizational design
- Network infrastructure upgrade
- Customer Satisfaction survey
- Market research survey
- Product Positioning research
- Brand Strategy development
- Business strategy transformation
- New product launch
Client success: An post joint-venture consumer packaged goods client planned to transition to a single end-user technology platform encompassing a single model of PC and a consolidated list of approved business applications. Systems-thinking led a process of identifying business process, culture, and knowledge impacts to internal stakeholders and trade partners. The result was a comprehensive change plan to mitigate change impacts through a balance of proactive stakeholder engagement, well-timed communication, training, and performance support.
Client success: A social-media strategy start-up had an enviable problem; healthy cash flows, but uncertainty about how to develop organizational structures that would sustain the business in the long-term and align to their community-oriented values. Paradigma worked with the founders to transform passions, capabilities and opportunities into a simple but effective organizational design. The result – a flat organization with distributed decision-making authority and employee profit sharing to mirror the founders’ passion to inspire and enable connected communities of people.